Purpose of the Student Fine Art Award
Gilbert Visual Art League is extending an invitation to all qualified high school juniors and seniors who either attend a school within the boundaries of Gilbert, or are residents of Gilbert and attend any school in the area (public, private or home school) to apply for the annual Student Fine Art Award.
The GVAL Student Fine Art Award is given without regard to race, sex, religion, age, national origin or sexual orientation. GVAL will not issue awards to applicants who are not qualified and reserves the right not to issue an award in a given year.
What Is the Student Fine Art Award?
A $250 award given to the most qualified applicant. The recipient shall be invited to exhibit his/her art in the GVAL Annual Juried Fine Arts Show held in February. The artwork will be exhibited according to the fine art show criteria.
- Application Requirements Updated form will be coming soon
- Fine Art Award Application Form Updated form will be coming soon
- List of Artwork Updated form will be coming soon
The Applicant Must Include:
- A completed application form and list of images sent.
- An artist statement written by the applicant of approximately 250 words.
- Demonstration of artistic talent (three to five samples of art work)
If applicant is selected as winner, art chosen to exhibit in the GVAL Fine Art Show must not exceed in size 34″ FRAMED on any side.