Our Annual Member Show is held each fall in Gallery 4 at HD South, Home of the Gilbert Historical Museum. Our most recent show and sale had a total of 115 art works submitted by 30 Member Artists!
This is our 9th Annual Member Show. The show is free to enter and for our members only (so please make sure your membership is current). The art will hang in Gallery 4 from October 15 – November 26, 2022 and will also be available online. Please read over the guidelines before filling out the application. When you have filled in all starred areas and press SUBMIT, the note “Thank You For Your Submission” acknowledges that we have received your entries. As long as you submit art that meets the size and weight requirements and the art is family friendly, it will be accepted. If you have trouble submitting or need to make an inquiry, email us at email@example.com.
- October 9th Deadline for entry
- October 13th Art drop off at Gallery 4, HD South from 6-7:30 pm
- October 15th Member Show begins. The Opening Reception takes place from 6-8 pm
- November 26th Show ends
- November 27th Pick up your art from 1-2 pm
Eligibility: This show is open to GVAL members only. It is not judged and no awards are given, however, if you wish you may offer your artworks for sale. Artwork may be 2- or 3-dimensional in any media. GVAL reserves the right to refuse any unsuitable artwork. Each member is invited to enter up to three original pieces, new or old, which were created solely by the artist. Works are accepted as space allows.
• 2-dimensional artwork must be framed or gallery wrapped (1 3/8” minimum depth) with no visible staples. The art must measure 40” or less on the longest side. The weight limit for each art piece is 10 lbs.
• 3-dimensional artwork must be able to stand on its own or hang in a safe manner. If a table or pedestal is needed, it must be provided by the artist.
• Artwork must be available for the full term of the exhibition. Once selected for the show, no substitutions will be accepted.
• Artwork that is sold is subject to a 20% commission for the Museum. Artists will receive 80% of their listed price.